Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Famous Case Involving Hair and Fiber Analysis

A famous case in which hair and fiber samples were part of the conviction was the Atlanta Child Murders. This involves a man named Wayne Williams. He was suspected of the murders but the polygraph came up inconclusive and there was no hard evidence. Then fibers were found on some of the dead bodies that a matched fibers from Williams' home, car, and dog. This proved that he was the murder and we was arrested.


Wayne Williams

3 comments:

  1. Nice job, I like how you are able to make your posts brief, detailed and to the point c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job summing up the case! I really hate reading about all these awful serial killers, so I'm glad at was short XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just the opposite of Katharine - I want to know all the scary details. Maybe not. Either way, your post looks good!

    ReplyDelete