Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Reliability of Hair/Fiber Crime Scene Data

Hair and fiber is one of the most important pieces of data that can be gathered from a crime scene. Hair can be used to determine the race and sex of an assaulter. Hair can also give pieces of DNA to help determine the assailant. Hair is important but fibers are also important to a crime scene. Fibers can be used to determine what an assailant was wearing as well as if they were in a certain place or not.


Hair comparison

3 comments:

  1. I like how you organize your information and you tell the reader how hair and fiber is used in a crime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I can't really think of anything you can add, because you pretty much said everything I would :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a good job, but I feel like you could have explained more about how reliable they are (like a percentage) rather than in what ways they can are helpful.

    ReplyDelete